Focus and Scope
Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) is a peer-reviewed journal of a scientific nature contained in the Polytechnic of Health Ministry of Health of Aceh, who publish high quality of nutrition and health-related individuals, populations, groups and communities who are vulnerable to malnutrition and health and risk issues. The scope of the journal study associated issues of nutrition, food technology, nutrition and maternal and child health, environmental health, hygiene and sanitation, oral health, treatment of individuals/families and communities, and safety of medical drugs.
The journal also seeks to raise awareness of the interrelationship between nutrition, exercise, physical activity, and lifestyle for improving health across the lifespan and to demonstrate how healthcare outcomes and policies can be improved with the adoption of a more nutrition-oriented approach. In this way, it aspires to provide an invaluable resource to nutrition and healthcare practitioners, as well as researchers and academics of nutrition studies.
SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) provides an initial rapid review of all submissions to determine suitability for external peer review. Authors can, if they wish, contact a member of the editorial board with potential submission ideas if they are in doubt as to whether or not they fit the scope or interests of the journal.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
ARTIKEL IN PRESS
Saat ini kami dalam proses finalisasi artikel yang diterbitkan pada edisi Juni 2023. Juga sedang dalam proses finalisasi Profreading. Sehingga terbitan versi online juga versi cetak lebih sempurna.
Tujuan penerbitan Artikel In Press adalah kiranya penulis mengetahui bahwa artikel telah tersebit sesuai jadwal penerbitan.
Paling lama minggu ke tiga artikel sudah siap
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) maintains the standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. The type of peer review this journal use with Double Blind Peer Review.
The following major features of all research articles published in the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) after thorough peer review are listed:
- At least two experts who meet the necessary qualifications assess each study article.
- The journals' chief editors make all choices regarding publication based on the received reviews.
- Experts or members of editorial boards Reviewers provide the Editors in Chief with information, counsel, and direction to help them make decisions about various submissions.
- For the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) to retain the integrity of peer review while offering a quick turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike, managing editors and editorial assistants provide the administrative support necessary.
- Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) also gains from the high-caliber peer review by reputable journals through the submission referral process.
Peer review of referred papers:
Based on the evaluations and editorial judgment of the supporting journals, editors of the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) will swiftly decide whether to accept, reject or request modifications of referred publications. Additionally, when necessary, Editors will have the choice to request more reviews. The authors will be notified when the editors determine that more review is necessary.
Peer review of novel submissions:
At least two adequately qualified experts in the field chosen by the Editor-in-Chief will completely peer-review (Double Blind peer review) any articles submitted directly to the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health). Based on the reviews and comments received, the Editor-in-Chief, a chosen member of the Editorial Board, or Expert Reviewers will determine whether to accept, reject or request adjustments.
Editors will evaluate each submission to determine if it presents well-researched findings with conclusions backed up by the facts in the paper. Priority ratings will not be considered when making decisions, but each publication must bring anything new or incremental to the body of knowledge.
The journal is published bi-annually. The frequency is expected to be January-June and July-December.
Open Access Policy
The journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports greater global knowledge exchange.
All articles published in Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We continue to work with our author community to select the best-preferred license option:
About the Journal
Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) perspective is adopted with a focus on the fields of activities, interventions, and programs that carry out scientifically so that it can be set out well in the context of its application. This journal is published twice a year and receives original research results on health studies covering nutrition, food technology, nutrition and maternal and child health, environmental health, hygiene and sanitation, dental and oral health, individual/family and community care, and safe use health medicine. Scientific reviews and/or research results published in this journal must be able to describe the latest studies.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay Article Submission Fees. As part of the process of submission the manuscript it can be done free of charge.
Fast-Track Review: 800000.00 (IDR)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript are guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks. For a publication with Fast-Track Review, you will be charged IDR 800.000
Article Publication: 500000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs. Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to print journal (will get a print version of 2 copies) and to review costs. For publication, you will be charged IDR 500.000
Fees for publication are waived
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) is a peer-reviewed journal. This journal follows guidelines from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) facing all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct. This statement clarifies the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the Editor-in-Chief, the Editorial Board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher. The Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) is dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and the journals do not tolerate plagiarism in any form.
Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) adapts COPE to meet a high-quality standard of ethics for publishers, editors, authors, and reviewers. As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. Publisher doesn’t have the right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support to publish in a timely manner.
- Based on the review report of the editorial review board, the editor can accept, reject, or request modifications to the manuscript.
- Editors should be responsible for every article published in the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health).
- The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
- An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors. He/she should decline his/her assignment when there is a potential for conflict of interest.
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer does not contain the information of the author, vice versa.
- Editors’ decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers’ comments unless they contain offensive or libelous remarks.
- Editors should respect requests from authors that an individual should not review the submission if these are well-reasoned and practicable.
- Editors and all staff should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Editors will be guided by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship.
Reviewers need to comment on ethical questions and possible research and publication misconduct.
- Reviewers will do the work in a timely manner and should notify the editor if they can not complete the work.
- Reviewers need to keep the confidentiality of the manuscript.
- Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is a potential conflict of interest between them and any of the authors.
- Author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that they have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article.
- Author(s) should ensure the originality of the work and they have properly cited others’ work in accordance with the format of the references.
- Author(s) should not engage in plagiarism nor self-plagiarism.
- Author(s) should ensure that they follow the authorship criteria that are taken from the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) that is explained in instruction for an author.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently. It is also expected that the author will not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to conception, design, execution or interpretation of the reported study. Others who have made a significant contribution must be listed as co-authors. Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree.
- Author(s) should give the editor the data and details of the work if there are suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
- If at any point in time, the author(s) discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in the submitted manuscript, then the error or inaccuracy must be reported to the editor.
- Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause a conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document of Journal of the journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) form disclosure.
DisclaimerThe Editors of the Journal SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in its publications. However, the Editors of the Journal of SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan (Nutrition and Health) make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not necessarily the views of the Editors.