Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal SAGO Gizi dan Kesehatan?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Every article / scientific paper that has been published in the SAGO Gizi and Health Journal is the copyright of the Authors. The publisher is only entitled to edit some text without changing the meaning of the article content. Furthermore, the author is allowed to hold the copyright without limitation as the work and the author's rights as owner of the article after the process has been carried out by the SAGO Gizi and Health Journal. The statement also supports the authors to maintain the right of limitation without limitation. This copyright notice is under the license agreement: